Before judging this recipe for being keto or vegan or having any "healthy" labels, make it now! I'm not kidding when my friends say this is their favorite recipe of mine and that these do not last in my house for over 2 days. They taste buttery and light, yet are dairy-free and made with healthy ingredients. You'll feel happy and confident about eating more than one of these, knowing you're both indulging and nourishing your body. Enjoy!
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie
Whole30, paleo & keto-approved, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan
Yield: 18-24 small cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Swerve brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Stir dry ingredients well, before adding all wet ingredients to form a dough.
- Shape into cookies on baking sheet. I used a small spoon and formed small circles.
- Bake in oven for 15 min and let cool for at least 10 min before handling.
- I used Lily’s sugar-free baking chips, but prefer bitter cacao, so also like using Eating Evolved 100% cacao instead.
- I used Swerve sweetener to keep it keto, but regular brown sugar should or other sugar options should work well too.
- Add shredded coconut and chopped pecans to spice it up!
- Bring these into your office or make them for your significant other--they’ll love you forever and be asking for more!
- If you don’t have time to make your own, but want some Keto cookies, try ordering the only packaged Keto cookies I like. Flavors = both chocolate chip and double chocolate!